[visitor] Price: Kshs. 4,000.00 You are not yet enrolled in this course. [/visitor]
[student] You are enrolled in this course [/student]
This paper is intended to equip the candidate with knowledge, skills, and attitudes that will enable him/her to apply and comply with the provisions of Company Law in relevant circumstances and environments and further to demonstrate knowledge of the law and regulations governing corporate entities and ensure compliance in practice.
Book a Course Recap Zoom Session
STUDENTS ALSO BOUGHT
- CPA 008: Financial Management
- CPA 009: Financial Reporting and Analysis
- CPA 010: Auditing and Assurance
Book a One on One Coaching Session – CLICK HERE!
What Will You Learn?
- Legal principles relating to formation of companies
- Rights and obligations of members and shareholders
- The legal principles governing liquidation of corporates
- Legal principles governing restructuring of companies
- Legal principles relating to companies incorporated outside the country
- Legal requirements relating to the financing of companies
NATURE AND CLASSIFICATION OF COMPANIES
Nature and characteristics of a company07:42
Types of companies09:20
Principle of legal personality and veil of incorporation11:29
Distinction between companies and other forms of business associations sole proprietorships, partnerships and cooperative societies.09:40